News & Info
- Real Life-Cycle Testing for Truck Scales - METTLER TOLEDO performs life-cycle testing on new scale designs before they are sold. If you are using a truck scale from another company, you may be acting as their field test site without realizing it. TOLEDO CAROLINA has a a variety of durable and dependable METTLER TOLEDO truck scales to meet the specific needs of […]
- METTLER TOLEDO Wins Weighing Review Award - METTLER TOLEDO named “Best Weighing Company” and “Best Laboratory Scale/Balance” as part of the Weighing Review portal’s 2015 online Reader’s Choice Awards. METTLER TOLEDO is proud to announce that it has been named “Best Weighing Company” and “Best Laboratory Scale/Balance” in the second annual Weighing Review Reader’s Choice Awards. The online poll included a field […]
Fast, Accurate, Economical Rental Scales
TOLEDO CAROLINA rental weighing scales are most often used for inventory… and inventory counting and weighing have never been faster or simpler than they are today. With our sophisticated counting/weighing scales, jobs that once took hours can now be finished in minutes. With advanced microprocessor technology you can “electronically” count large numbers of parts – from featherweight components to large forgings and casting. What is more, renting TOLEDO CAROLINA scales are economical, especially if you need them only a few times a year.
TOLEDO CAROLINA rental scales are exactly the same as the METTLER TOLEDO scales you purchase. Whether your needs are best met by sophisticated electronics parts counting, rugged truck, or crane scales you benefit from the high quality equipment that millions of customers use every day. With local offices virtually and our fleet of trucks, you can count on available, prompt service for all your rental needs. It is one more reason why TOLEDO CAROLINA is the best-known name in northeast South Carolina, and southeast North Carolina for rental scales.
- Eliminate the need for additional capital investment
- Eliminate scale maintenance and storage costs
- Eliminate hours required to set them up and remove them after use. (Toledo Carolina technicians handle these tasks.)
- Are completely out of your way when they are not needed
- Reduce the hours required to count inventory
- Free your employees for more productive work
- Allow you to get your operation back to normal quickly
Accuracy is the characteristic most identified with our broad line of scales. Every scale was designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the Weight & Measures requirements of the National Bureau of Standards. You can “count” on Toledo Carolina scales.
To meet all of your needs, we offer a large selection of counting, laboratory, straight weighing, and combination counting/weighing scales. We also rent trucks scales for projects of short-term needs.
These are just a few of our available rental weighing scales. With offices in Florence, SC, Lumberton, NC, and Wilmington, NC, TOLEDO CAROLINA can help find the right rental weighing scale to meet the specific industrial weighing needs of your company.