News & Info
- Real Life-Cycle Testing for Truck Scales - METTLER TOLEDO performs life-cycle testing on new scale designs before they are sold. If you are using a truck scale from another company, you may be acting as their field test site without realizing it. TOLEDO CAROLINA has a a variety of durable and dependable METTLER TOLEDO truck scales to meet the specific needs of […]
- METTLER TOLEDO Wins Weighing Review Award - METTLER TOLEDO named “Best Weighing Company” and “Best Laboratory Scale/Balance” as part of the Weighing Review portal’s 2015 online Reader’s Choice Awards. METTLER TOLEDO is proud to announce that it has been named “Best Weighing Company” and “Best Laboratory Scale/Balance” in the second annual Weighing Review Reader’s Choice Awards. The online poll included a field […]
SERVICE, REPAIR, & CALIBRATION FOR SCALES AND PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION
ONE SOURCE VENDOR FOR ALL YOUR CALIBRATION NEEDS
Commitment to service is at the heart of TOLEDO CAROLINA, and keeping your scale and process instrumentation equipment serviced and maintained is essential to maximize return on your equipment investment and in preventing process down-time. As an ISO/ISE 17025 accredited provider, our service technicians are factory trained, and go through additional equipment training to ensure we meet strict safety and equipment service needs. With multiple locations in SC and NC, we have needed parts on-hand, and our technicians are on call 24/7/365 to meet any service demands your business may have.
If you are looking for a service program, consider the following:
- You need equipment to be up and running all the time. You want to maintain the accuracy and functionality of your equipment, regardless of circumstances and usage, for many years of dependable operations.
- You want optimal instrument configuration for your environment and applications that save you time and money.
- You are concerned with staying compliant to your quality requirements, applicable laws and regulations and you need to pass any audit flawlessly.
- Your operators and technical staff need to be safe and productive. They need to know how to operate and maintain your instruments.
TOLEDO CAROLINA has an outstanding service reputation with our customers by providing expert training to our service technicians and to your operators. Our test weights are state certified annually. Contact us today to find a service and calibration schedule to meet your budget and needs.
Contact us today for your FREE calibration evaluation and quotation.
Lab Depot Calibration and Repair: If you do not need on-site calibration or you need an equipment repair, this service should be the best solution for your business.
Calibration Management Agreements: ensure that all your equipment is calibrated on schedule and informs you of any conditions of your calibration program that may need to be addressed: out-of-tolerance conditions and their effects on your quality, need of calibration frequency changes and customized reports.
Onsite Calibration: No need to purchase backup equipment or incur shipping and handling fees. Toledo Carolina provides the most convenient solutions.
Subcontractor Service: available for unique equipment and equipment not within the ISO/IEC 17025 scope of accreditation. This service is designed to meet your quality compliance standards and to provide calibration needs.
Force Measuring Equipment
Chart Recorders: Temperature/Humidity