News & Info
- Proactive Maintenance for Extended Truck Scale Life - Planning and scheduling preventative maintenance will extend the scales life, prevent downtime and costly repairs. It pays to plan ahead!
- Real Life-Cycle Testing for Truck Scales - METTLER TOLEDO performs life-cycle testing on new scale designs before they are sold. If you are using a truck scale from another company, you may be acting as their field test site without realizing it. TOLEDO CAROLINA has a a variety of durable and dependable METTLER TOLEDO truck scales to meet the specific needs of […]
Precision Lab Balances – Analytical Lab Balances -Moisture Analyzers
TOLEDO CAROLINA provides precise and robust precision & analytical lab balances and moisture analyzers for the laboratory and production environment. As the only authorized METTLER TOLEDO distributor in northeast South Carolina and southeast North Carolina, our lab balances and moisture anyalyzers incorporate world-leading technology making them exceptionally accurate, fast, and very easy to use, even in the harshest environments.
Precision Lab Balances
Durable and easy to clean, XPE precision balances offer high readability and repeatability for milligram to kilogram samples. The SmartPan™ halves stabilization times in drafty conditions while quality management features like the new StatusLight™ give you fast, confident weighing in any laboratory.
XS precision balances help you get your work done quicker, delivering fast, accurate and stable results even in difficult weighing conditions. All XS balances are uniquely designed with a focus on comfortable and ergonomic operation, easy cleaning, efficiency and reliability and provide stable results in all conditions.
Ideal for simple, routine tasks or complicated weighing procedures: MS precision balances offer convincingly strong performance and increased productivity thanks to a fast settling time and consistently reliable results.
Compact and portable ML Precision Balances save valuable working space. A balance line featuring ergonomic design, a brilliant display, a clear user interface, multiple built-in applications, battery operation for full mobility, and of course, good weighing performance and robustness.
Analytical Lab Balances
- Large color touchscreen – comfortable operation
- Built-in applications – simplified processes
- Warning functions – valid results
These are some of the most popular lab balances sold by our company. However, weighing can differ greatly by application. With offices in Florence, SC, Lumberton, NC, and Wilmington, NC, TOLEDO CAROLINA can help find the right precision lab balance, analytical lab balance, or moisture analyzer to meet the specific needs of your laboratory.