News & Info
- Proactive Maintenance for Extended Truck Scale Life - Planning and scheduling preventative maintenance will extend the scales life, prevent downtime and costly repairs. It pays to plan ahead!
- Real Life-Cycle Testing for Truck Scales - METTLER TOLEDO performs life-cycle testing on new scale designs before they are sold. If you are using a truck scale from another company, you may be acting as their field test site without realizing it. TOLEDO CAROLINA has a a variety of durable and dependable METTLER TOLEDO truck scales to meet the specific needs of […]
Truck Scales & Weighing Systems
Truck scales and weighing systems are an integral component of a company’s throughput and profit stream. Operations that weigh 10 trucks per day, and those that weigh hundreds, both need the most accurate and reliable truck scales and systems to ensure that their business is both efficient and profitable.
TOLEDO CAROLINA is the only authorized dealer in northeast South Carolina and southeast North Carolina of METTLER TOLEDO high performance truck scale and weighing equipment, interfaces, software, and accessories that can meet your truck weighing and operational needs. These systems are designed to be the most innovative, accurate, and reliable systems of their kind to keep your business moving every day.
Read Our Truck Scale Blogs:
- Benefits of Upgrading Vs. Replacing Truck Scales
- Don’t Settle for Less When Choosing Vehicle Scales
- Truck Scales – How to Reduce Service Costs & Downtime
Conversion kits are latest electronic weighing technology available for existing truck and rail scales. These easy-to-install kits can be used to install POWERCELL PDX in place of high – maintenance lever systems, analog load cells, and hydraulic load cells.
The VTC191 containerized truck scale ships as disassembled modules for assembly in the field. A small install team bolts components of each module together, no crane is required. Next pre-cut rebar is laid and finally cement is poured. The install process can be completed within a few hours and with minimal tools or hassle.
These are just a few of our most popular truck weighing scales. With offices in Florence, SC, Lumberton, NC, and Wilmington, NC, TOLEDO CAROLINA can help find the right truck weighing scale to meet the specific weighing needs of your company.